If you have recently purchased something from Waitrose Supermarket, you might be interested in taking the Waitrose Have Your Say Survey at Waitrosehaveyoursay.com. It will help the supermarket improve its products and services, and it will help you win an amazing prize.
However, before you can take the Waitrosehaveyoursay survey, you need to know what are the rules, requirements to participate in the survey. In this article, we explained all details about this feedback survey.
Aim of the Waitrosehaveyoursay Survey
The purpose of the Waitrose customer satisfaction survey is to improve the quality of products and services offered by the store. By answering the Waitrosehaveyoursay.com survey, you’ll be eligible to win the prize draw. You can do this. Once you have your receipt, you’ll need to enter the Waitrose Feedback Survey. The results of the survey will be used to improve the quality of products and services at the store. You will earn a reward for participating in the prize draw, which is the main reason for the Have Your Say Waitrose survey.
Waitrose Have Your Say Survey Reward
Once you’ve completed the Waitrose survey, you’ll be given a chance to win a £500 Waitrose or John Lewis vouchers. The prize draw is open to anyone who purchases during Waitrose Have Your Say prize draw period. The Winners need to submit their valid ID to claim the reward.
Waitrose Feedback Survey Rules & Requirements
If you are a resident of the United Kingdom, you can take the Waitrosehaveyoursay Survey. You must be 18 years or older to take the survey. You can visit a local Waitrose store and complete the survey online.
You don’t require to have a receipt from the store you recently visited to complete the survey. Once you’ve entered the Waitrosehaveyoursay.com survey, you will be asked to answer a series of questions about your experience. You will be asked to rate the website and staff in the store. You cannot share or exchange your prize with another person.
Here are the more requirements and rules for completing the Waitrose feedback survey.
|Age||18 years or more|
|Receipt or Purchase bill||Not Required|
|Devices||Laptop / PC / Smartphone/ Tab|
|Entry Limit||One time each month|
|E-mail address and Contact number||Required|
Steps to Complete the Waitrose Survey at Waitrosehaveyoursay.com
1. Visit the official Waitrose Feedback survey website Waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
2. Now, select either “Waitrose Store” or “Click & Collect/Delivery,” according to which service you have used.
3. Then, you will be asked whether you are 18 years old or not. You can participate in the Waitrose Have Your Say prize draw if you are 18 or more.
4. Enter the store location, date, and time of your visit.
5. Now, start answering the questions one by one according to your shopping experience.
6. Rate your overall satisfaction and answer how likely you recommend Waitrose to your friends and family.
7. After answering all the questions, you will have to provide your age and gender.
8. On the next page, submit your concern to participate in the Waitrosehaveyoursay sweepstakes and provide your contact details.
9. Finally, click “Next” to submit the survey, and you have successfully entered the monthly prize draw.
How to Enter the Waitrose Survey Sweepstakes Without Receipt
1. Visit the following website to enter the Waitrose Sweepstakes without taking the survey.
2. Now, enter your full name and E-mail address or Phone Number.
3. Then submit it, and you will receive a notification if you are a winner of the monthly sweepstakes.
Founded in 1904, Waite, Rose, and Taylor were shortened to Waitrose by its founders. In 1937, it was purchased by employee-owned retailer John Lewis Partnership and is still selling groceries under the Waitrose & Partners name.
Waitrose has been known for its quality and reputation. They have long been renowned for their high-quality products and excellent service. In its quest to remain the number one UK food retailer, they have developed a unique set of values. These values focus on doing what’s right for the company and its customers. They encourage honesty and integrity, and they don’t tolerate any form of dishonesty or cheating.
The culture at Waitrose is one of its strongest points. It has an enduring commitment to sustainable business practices, and its people are its most important assets. As a result, it has developed a culture of diversity to encourage and foster diversity. This means that it is open to diverse ideas and viewpoints and embraces a multicultural workforce. Similarly, it is committed to reducing its environmental footprint. These practices help the company remain a leading supermarket in the UK.
Waitrose Customer Support
Contact Number: 0800 188 884
RG12 8YA, United Kingdom.
The Waitrose survey is to help the company improve its services. The retailer will also reward you for your participation in the survey. The prize draw is free, and there is no cost to enter. If you’ve already purchased goods from Waitrose, don’t hesitate to participate in Waitrose Have Your Say survey at www.Waitrosehaveyoursay.com. You will also have to provide your contact information so that the organization can send you the rewards.
If you have any further doubts, just message in the below comment box or contact us here at Thesurveyhelp.com. We are ready to help you.